Folly Fest is back, and we are absolutely thrilled to be turning the big 1-0 this year! We have so much to celebrate, and of course none of it would have been possible without the love and support of our beautiful team members and sponsors. Take a gander below at some of the fun stuff we have in store for y’all this year!
- This June, we will be hosting FREE music (almost) all day in the Courthouse! Even if you missed out on a pass this year, you can still drop by and see what all the fuss is about. Check back next week for a full list of performers, but we can tell you you’re going to love it!
- Folly Films! We’re over the moon to have six short films screen at Folly Films 2018, thanks to our wonderful partners at the NB Film Coop! We’ve moved Folly Films into the Silent Disco barn, so you can get cozy, have a snack, and wait out the heat in the shade and comfort of the barn! Folly Films will happen on Saturday from 11:30 am – 1pm. Check back next week for details!
- We have once again partnered with Graystone Brewing! This year we’ll be serving Patagonia Pale Ale, Wild Child Radler, Folly Gingerado, and Single Track, as well as some darker options. Click here for descriptions of each beer!
- Workshop topics are being finalized as we speak, BUT we can give you a couple of hints. We will be bringing back acrobatic yoga, but if that’s a little too extreme, we will also be offering mindfulness and food preservation techniques. A full lineup of workshops is coming soon!
- The updated Folly Fest app is almost here! It’s looking snazzy, so remember to download it ASAP to stay in the know as we unveil more and more surprises. And while you’re on your phone, you might as well give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram – @FGFollyFest.
We’re under two weeks away from Folly Fest 2018, folks! If you don’t have your passes yet, what are you waiting for?! This is going to be one for the history books.
Here’s to ten more wonderful years to come!
The Folly Fest Team